What is School Council?
School Council is a forum in which issues can be raised and decisions can be made about things that affect our school community. We have representatives from all classes of the school, who attend regular meetings and feed back to their class mates and colleagues. Members are democratically elected by each class and represent the thoughts and views of the children within their class.
What do we do?
The School Council takes part in lots of activities including:
- Listening to the views and concerns of other pupils.
- Representing these concerns to teachers, Mrs. Sykes and other adults.
- Coming up with ideas to help improve the school and make decisions.
- Thinking of ways to contribute locally and globally.
- Fundraise for school and charities.
If you have any ideas for the School Council, please see your class representative.